Teachers play an important role in shaping the lives of Pennsylvania’s youngest learners. They work with families, children and partners to ensure that each child has opportunities to learn and grow.
We are celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week, May 4-8, 2020. Read moving and inspirational stories of how teachers made an impact on the lives of children, then submit your own story!
Read Stories of Amazing Teachers
- Ms. Nell (submitted by Stephanie)
- Ms. Lauren and Ms. Courtney (submitted by Stephanie)
- Ms. Brittany (submitted by Megan)
- Miss Laura and Miss Shannon (submitted by Sarah)
- Ms. Carly and Ms. Jasmine (submitted by Catherine)
- Ms. Tasha (submitted by Megan)
- Ms. Sue & Ms. Jessie (submitted by Sara)
- Mrs. Bost (submitted by Colleen)
- Mrs. Bern (submitted by Evelyn)
- Ms. Stephanie (submitted by Lori)
- Ms. Kenya (submitted by Marilyn)
- Ms. Amy & Ms. Raine (submitted by Ashley)
- Ms. Keyon, Sarah and Tiffany (submitted by Kasey)
- Ms. Bridget (submitted by Ira)
- Ms. Desi (submitted by Megan)
- Ms. Shayna & Emily (submitted by Rebecca’s family)
- Ms. Leanne & Kara (submitted by Matt)
- Miss Kayla (submitted by Amanda)
- More coming soon!
It’s Never Too Late to Nominate a Teacher
- Your child’s favorite teacher’s name and early learning program or school
- Why he or she is your child’s favorite teacher–why is this teacher special?
- A picture of your child and their favorite teacher!