Help your child learn with everyday activities to do with your child using every day items.
Check out different themed early learning activities. You can even get a list of books that match the theme.
- January: In the kitchen
- February: In the doctor’s office
- March: In the bedroom
- April: Telling our story
- May: In the grocery store
- June: In the neighborhood
- July: Doing laundry
- August: In an early learning program
- September: In the living room
- October: Outside
- November: In the bathroom
- December: In the car or on the bus
Get activities delivered to your email! It’s never too early to help your child prepare for school! Sign up to get monthly tips and activities to help prepare your child for kindergarten. Click here to sign up.
Looking for a featured article from the Learning is Everywhere newsletter? Find them on the PA’s Promise for Children website.
- Sleep Now to Stay Healthy Later (September 2018)
- How Parent’s Mental Health Can Affect A Baby (October 2018)
- Children and Making Decisions (November 2018)
- Challenging Behaviors and Your Child (December 2018)
- Coats and Car Seats (January 2019)
- A Guide to Choosing Quality Child Care in Pennsylvania (February 2019)
- Making a Magical Connection – Tips for Reading to Your Child (March 2019)
- The Importance of Storytelling (April 2019)
- How Talking, Reading & Singing Benefit Your Child’s Brain (May 2019)