With the holiday season, families and friends may be looking for the perfect gift for a child. Did you know the perfect gift is at your fingertips?
5 gifts to give a child this holiday season
- Time. Time spent with your child helps them develop a stronger bond with you. It allows them to watch and learn skills they will need throughout their entire life.
- Attention. Children learn through experiences with their world. Your attention to them is at the heart of their learning.
- Patience. Developing new skills need lots of practice. Activities done over and over allow your child multiple opportunities to learn.
- Conversation. Your child is able to understand language before they can speak it. New words and sounds in conversations help them form their foundation for reading.
- Encouragement. Positive words of encouragement create a bond between you and your child. This supports them while trying new learning experiences.