5 promises to make to your kindergartner for School Success
- I promise to make sure my child has a healthy, nutritious breakfast before school every day. This will give my child energy to stay focused and learn.
- I promise to teach my child to practice good hygiene (like brushing teeth, bathing, wearing clean clothes). This will help my child feel better about themselves.
- I promise to teach my child good habits (like washing hands, covering nose & mouth to sneeze, closed mouth when chewing). This will help keep my child healthy and prevent spreading germs.
- I promise to create a bedtime routine, making sure my child gets at least 10-12 hours of sleep each night. This will help my child be well rested and ready to learn.
- I promise to read with my child every day. This will help my child recognize words and gives me quality time with my child.