Looking for a featured article from the Learning is Everywhere newsletter? Find them on the PA’s Promise for Children website.
Each featured article has information, tools, tips and a video to help families with every day questions or concerns when raising a child.
- Sleep Now to Stay Healthy Later (September 2018)
- How Parent’s Mental Health Can Affect A Baby (October 2018)
- Children and Making Decisions (November 2018)
- Challenging Behaviors and Your Child (December 2018)
- Coats and Car Seats (January 2019)
- A Guide to Choosing Quality Child Care in Pennsylvania (February 2019)
- Making a Magical Connection – Tips for Reading to Your Child (March 2019)
- The Importance of Storytelling (April 2019)
- How Talking, Reading & Singing Benefit Your Child’s Brain (May 2019)
- A Parent’s Mind Matters (June 2019)
- Where’s Baby? Look Before You Lock (July 2019)
- What Type of Toys are Best? (August 2019)
- Transitions with Young Children (September 2019)
- Developing Fine Motor Skills (October 2019)
- The Benefits of Family Mealtime (November 2019)
- Watch Out for Winter Germs! (December 2019)
- Learning at the PA Farm Show (January 2020)
- Screen Time and Young Children (February 2020)
- Language Development and Young Children (March 2020)
Sign up to get the free Newsletter!
Get the Featured Article delivered to your email every month in the free Learning is Everywhere Newsletter. The Learning is Everywhere Newsletter has fun learning activities to do with your child, resources, book recommendations and more! Click here to learn more and sign up!