Looking for a featured article from the Learning is Everywhere newsletter? Find them on the PA’s Promise for Children website.
Each featured article has information, tools, tips and a video to help families with every day questions or concerns when raising a child.
- Sleep Now to Stay Healthy Later
- How Parent’s Mental Health Can Affect A Baby
- Children and Making Decisions
- Challenging Behaviors and Your Child
- Coats and Car Seats
- A Guide to Choosing Quality Child Care in Pennsylvania
- Making a Magical Connection – Tips for Reading to Your Child
- The Importance of Storytelling
- How Talking, Reading & Singing Benefit Your Child’s Brain
- A Parent’s Mind Matters
- Where’s Baby? Look Before You Lock
- What Type of Toys are Best?
- Transitions with Young Children
- Developing Fine Motor Skills
- The Benefits of Family Mealtime
- Watch Out for Winter Germs!
- Learning at the PA Farm Show
- Screen Time and Young Children
- Language Development and Young Children
- Building Resilience in Young Children
- The Importance of Independent Play
- Five Tips for Families Returning to Child Care During COVID-19
- Drive-Up Immunizations: Just a Fad or Here to Stay?
- Teaching Children to Understand and Value Diversity
- The Importance of Parent’s Mental Health
Sign up to get the free Newsletter!
Get the Featured Article delivered to your email every month in the free Learning is Everywhere Newsletter. The Learning is Everywhere Newsletter has fun learning activities to do with your child, resources, book recommendations and more! Click here to learn more and sign up!