Looking for a good book to share with a child? Try one or all of these books about wildlife!
- Rex The Rhinoceros Beetle by M. G. Leonard
- Yucky Worms: Read and Wonder by Vivian French
- Hidden Critters: Can You Find Them All? by Stan Tekiela
- Roar!: A Noisy Counting Book by Pamela Duncan Edwards
- Shhh! Quiet! by Nicola Kinnear
- Bat Loves the Night by Nicola Davies
- The Wide-Mouthed Frog by Keith Faulkner
- We All Went on Safari/Nos Fuimos Todos de Safari by Laurie Krebs
Visit your local library and ask your librarian to help you find these or other great books.
Click here to print this list. As you read these books with your child, help your child circle each book as you read it! Which is your child’s favorite book?