Sadia Batool, founder of Pennsylvania Community Inclusion for All, interviews community members about Pennsylvania resources available to families, children and early childhood education partners to assist with including all children.
Click below to view the recorded interviews.
- Interview with Tom Diagostino about TechOwl
- Interview with Amy Fisher about Parent to Parent PA
- Interview with Christine Reber about PA’s Early Learning Resource Centers
- Interview with Mary P. Hall about PA’s Promise for Children
- Interview with EITA Consultant, Mary Mikus
You can also read stories about how families experience community inclusion. Would you like to share your story of meaningful community inclusion? It’s easy–just click here!