Registration is open for the event, Families Coming Together: Promoting Inclusion for All Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers.
As one voice, we promote communities where all children can play, learn, and grow together!
We strengthen inclusive approaches and beliefs by identifying our common ground, sharing our joint experiences and learning new information.
Now is an exciting time for families to work together. National and state policies support inclusion and research affirms that inclusion benefits everyone. Families have a vital role in this process. Join us as we participate in facilitated discussion and become part of this transformation!
What you can expect during this event:
- Discover how all family stories and perspectives can have an impact.
- Identify ways we can strengthen inclusion.
- Network with other families.
- Learn about state and federal systems, policies and laws that support inclusion.
- Receive information about OCDEL resources and upcoming events.
This event will be held on May 24, 2017, from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM in Harrisburg. There is no cost to attend the event, but registration is required! Click here to print the brochure and registration form.
This event is open to all families of children birth to eight years old. Invite a friend to register and attend!