Information on additional school districts in Venango County will be coming soon! If you have information, please send it to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cranberry Area School District
Cranberry Area School District has scheduled kindergarten registration for Tuesday, March 7, and Wednesday, March 8.
In order to be eligible for kindergarten, a child must be 5 years of age on or before Aug. 1.
Additional information is available by contacting Michelle Stiglitz at 676-5628, Ext., 1502 or email@example.com.
Valley Grove School District
- March 9th- Parent Information Night
- March 29-30- Actual Registration Days at the Elementary School
Oil City Area School District
Very Important Parent Orientation meetings will be held on Thursday, March 2, 2017 (Hasson Heights Elementary School) and Tuesday, March 21, 2017 (Smedley Street Elementary School) from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. for the purpose of providing parents with an overview of child development considerations, health history information, and special services available for parents and students. More information regarding this orientation meeting will be published in the local newspaper.
Kindergarten registration for all students residing in the Oil City Area School District will be held the week of March 29th through March 31, 2017. The schedule for the week is as follows:
- Wednesday, March 29 – Hasson Heights Elementary School
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (A-E)
- 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (F-J)
- Thursday, March 30 – Hasson Heights Elementary School
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (K-P)
- 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Q-Z
- Friday, March 31 – Smedley Elementary School
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (A-P)
- 12:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Q-Z)
Children who will reach their fifth birthday before August 1, 2017 are eligible for kindergarten enrollment.