We want to celebrate your child’s promise – Share your child’s story today!
Download the submission form
Your child is special. Every moment is a learning experience, and with every day your child grows closer to reaching his/her full promise. Celebrate your child and all your family, teachers, and others have done to help your child reach their promise!
Help us celebrate your family by sharing your story!
When you share your child’s story, you will receive:
- Your child’s story will be profiled on Pennsylvania’s Promise for Children website – we will let you know what month your child’s story will be profiled so you can let your friends know.
Download the submission form.
There is so much you can share!
Share how your young child has grown, what your child wants to become, and ways that quality early learning at home and/or in a quality child care/early learning program is helping your child reach his/her promise!
- What makes your child special?
- What dreams do you have for your child?
- How do you help your young child grow? How do you help your child feel safe and loved? Learn new things? Meet and get along with new people?
- Do you have the help of a home visitor, therapist or nurse at home? Does your child attend a child care/ early learning program? How have they helped you and your child?
- How have you seen your child grow? Has he/she overcome illness, disabilities or delays? Learned new words, new skills, or come out of his/her shell?
- What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
Teachers and others may share stories with written permission from the child’s parent/guardian.
- You can mail, fax, email or your signed submission form and photos, or upload and submit them below: