Search for a daycare/ child care/ early learning program
Pennsylvania’s COMPASS website www.findchildcare.pa.gov lets you search for home visiting, daycare/childcare and pre-kindergarten programs in your area that meet your needs. You can also:
- Get information about help paying for child care,
- Explore the different early learning programs,
- Locate information about quality early learning program/providers,
- Learn about regulations, and
- Find activities to support and information about your child’s developmental milestones.
What to do next?
- Search for daycare/child care or early learning programs on COMPASS.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to use COMPASS.
How can families find Early Intervention services?
A first step for any family with a concern about their child’s development is to call CONNECT Services toll-free at 1-800-692-7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
They will connect a family to their local early intervention program. The early intervention program will determine if the child is eligible for early intervention. Early intervention consists of services and supports designed to help families with children from birth to age five who have developmental delays or disabilities.