Sign our declaration
Show your support for Pennsylvania’s young children by signing our simple declaration and encouraging your friends, family and colleagues to do the same. More than 18,500 Pennsylvanians have already signed. Signing the declaration is free, and your email address will never be shared or sold to other organizations. Download the list of public signatures by county.
that quality early learning and child development play a major role in a child’s future success in school and in life;
young children learn best when they have proper health and nutrition, a safe and stable family and home life, and activities that stimulate creativity, curiosity, and all the skills they will need to succeed in school and life; and
that every child in Pennsylvania deserves access to quality early learning opportunities and that it is the responsibility of every Pennsylvanian to help our children reach their promise.
I support Pennsylvania’s Promise for Children because every child is Pennsylvania’s future!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Want to submit multiple signatures? You can
- refresh your browser and add another signature above
- print out our PA’s Promise_brochure, complete and return to us
- print out our petition form, gather signatures and return to us
- enter names in our multiple signatures spreadsheet and email to us
Consider signing up for one or more of our email alerts, including:
- Learning is Everywhere for monthly activity, song and book ideas for children from birth to age five
- Build Early Childhood Education E-News for updates on what’s happening in early education in Pennsylvania and across the nation
- Local Education and Resource Network (LEARN) communities
- PA’s Promise Action Alerts for public policy and legislative updates, including budget updates and how they impact early education