Would you like to make a greater impact for children in your community?
Pennsylvania’s Local Education and Resource Network (LEARN) Partners help build support in every county for those interested in quality early education.
LEARN Partners can
- Affect change at the local, regional and state levels;
- Use LEARN to help fulfill their mission;
- Build cohesiveness within their community around quality early learning; and
- Take advantage of opportunities through Pennsylvania’s Promise for Children website and campaign.
Becoming a LEARN Partner is FREE and open to anyone in Pennsylvania who has an interest in community outreach, family engagement, and/or transition to Kindergarten.
- Sign up as a LEARN partner to get email updates with the early learning information you want to know
- Join PA LEARN Partners on Facebook
- Follow LEARN Partners on Twitter
There are three Learning Communities available: Community Outreach, Family Engagement, and Transition to Kindergarten. When you sign up as a LEARN Partner, you can choose to receive information for one, two or three of the Learning Communities. Each provides an opportunity to access information at a level of involvement that’s right for you.
Community Outreach provides information & supports to help you educate policymakers and school & community leaders in support of quality early education.
Receive information & updates on making the case for quality early learning, building relationships with policymakers, effective media relations, and tools to use information.
Transition to Kindergarten
Transition to Kindergarten provides information and supports to ensure a smooth transition from early learning to Kindergarten.
Discover how to use the OCDEL Transition Toolkit; get school district transition information; and find early learning transition information.
Family Engagement provides information and supports to engage families around quality early learning.
Get introductions to new products or resources that help you reach families; participate in initiatives that encourage family engagement; and find information on the latest materials to engage families.
Are you ready to take the next step?
- Sign up to be a LEARN Partner. When you sign up, you can select one, two, or three Learning Communities!
- Join the PA LEARN Partners on Facebook where you can stay up-to-date on what’s happening in early learning.
- Follow us on Twitter where we focus on community outreach, family engagement, and transition activities for Pennsylvania’s earliest learners.
- Contact your Regional Key to discuss your interest in being a LEARN Partner. They can help you discover what is available in your county, or even help you decide which Learning Community might fit your needs.
- Visit Pennsylvania’s Promise for Children to read stories from families, early learning professionals and others, sign the Declaration or submit your story about the impacts you’ve seen of quality early learning!
- Explore the Learning Communities and Resources. Find information to support your interest and support you mission around Transition to Kindergarten, Family Engagement and Community Outreach.
Do you have questions about what it means to be a LEARN Partner? Would you like to know how OCDEL, the PA Key and your Regional Key can help you with the work you do around quality early learning? Contact your county’s LEARN Lead, or call Mary Hall at 717-213-2077 or email email@example.com.
LEARN Partners can make an impact in quality early learning!
When you sign up below for early learning news, you can choose the early Learning Community of your choice. You can choose one, two or all three.